Friday, September 12, 2008

Second Account?

I'm seriously considering the Power of 2 promotion from EVE. I've been debating now for a while on getting a second account to train up a PvP alt. Seems this is a perfect opportunity to do so at a reduced rate. I'm not quite when I would start playing the alt, but I could at least start a training program.

I rolled an alt on my primary account last night and formed a corp just to play around. I'm still trying to make heads and tails of how to setup all the Divisions and Wallets. Not sure if they are used for specific tasks (i.e. BPO purchases, research) or more generic/broader purposes (i.e. Industry, Trade). Also, I need to figure out how to partition off corp members and what they have access to.

One would think a handy corp setup guide would be out there somewhere. Seems like there are guides for every other topic. But alas, I couldn't find one...

My eventual goal is to get my current main in the corp and then generate lots of ISK to support my PvP.

1 comment:

Lars said...

I two-box in EQ2 and its fun. I'm a little wary of a game that encourages people to do it, if only because the cynic in me assumes they'll start altering the game design so its "better" for those who do.