Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back in Business!

Yay! Power got restored yesterday! What a relief. Did two loads of dish washing, a load of laundry, went to the store to partially repopulate the refrigerator. Life is getting back to normal.

In my downtime I decided I will be getting a second account for sure. Was thinking of doing this tonight. Going to create a Caldari (all my other chars are Caldari) PvP build and get him started on learning skills. It will be a while before I do anything serious with him so training will be good.

Haha! I said "him"!

Its odd... all my other chars are industry types and female. But for my PvP I want a male. Not sure why... just how it is I suppose. In EQ2 all my healers were female. I couldn't bring myself to roll a male healer. Not trying to be sexist or anything, just pointing out an oddity.

No comments: