Friday, August 22, 2008

Trivia

There was a fellow by the name of Star (his last name escapes me at the moment) in NPC Corp chat last night doing trivia for ISK (the in game currency). Wow... good times. He was giving away anywhere from 1 million to 5 million for each correct answer. And to a bunch of noobs, this is big bucks!

A lot of his questions were NES and SNES RPG related. He brought back a lot of memories. Memories of Dragon Warrior, Crystalis, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy III. Fond times those were.

I remember one time in particular in Dragon Warrior. There was a boss battle that you were supposed to loose to. Being a bit of a perfectionist, I would reboot the console anytime I was loosing. So this went on for a week or so until one day I must have forgot... I died... and low and behold the game continued! LOL!

No comments: